AXA group posted profit of CZK 400m for the Czech Republic and Slovakia for 2015, up 60% y/y. Revenues totalled CZK 16.7bn. The assets managed by the group grew 2% to CZK 111bn. AXA’s CFO for the Czech Republic and Slovakia, Sébastien Guidoni, has stated that the improved economic result was driven e.g. by continuing digitalisation of services. 62% of all contracts were entered into online. The group aims to raise the share of digital contracts to 80-90% in the coming years. The group’s ambition is to report profit over CZK 540m p.a. from 2017 onwards. Cancellation rate is expected to drop to 10% from ca. 12% reported in 2015 and 2016.