Support Ukraine Here -> Freedom Boxes

H. Sagan: ARMEX Oil to double fuel storage capacity

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on email

Table of Contents


ARMEX Oil will double its fuel storage capacity thanks to the reconstruction of the fuel warehouse in Èelechovice. The reconstructed warehouse will be one of the most modern facilities of its kind in the Czech Republic, primarily as far as the metering technology and environment protection is concerned. It will serve primarily clients in Central and South Moravia. ARMEX Oil´s general director and co-owner Hynek Sagan has stated in an interview for ÈIANEWS that wholesale generates ca. 95% of fuel sales. The remaining 5% are generated by 14 ARMEX Oil fuelling stations. In absolute figures, diesel sales are growing most significantly

Source: www.cianews.cz

most viewed

Subscribe Now