Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Study: Airbnb to push Prague citizens out of wider city centre

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Table of Contents

The sharing of private homes in Prague via Airbnb and other accommodation platforms has become a regular business, suggests a new study conducted by the consultancy Deloitte, published in daily Hospodářské noviny. According to the study, only around 20% of flats rented via shared accommodation platforms involve a paying visitor actually staying with the owner. The remaining 80% are entire flats rented strictly for business.

most viewed

Subscribe Now