Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

KMV takes full control over Hanácká Kyselka

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Table of Contents

Karlovarské Minerální Vody (KMV) has acquired from the firm Molinari a majority stake in DK Invest. Molinari previously held 70% stake in DK Invest and KMV the remaining 30%. DK Invest is the owner of mineral water producer Hanácká Kyselka. KMV’s media representative Pavel Novák has told ČIANEWS that the transaction’s value is subject to business secret. KMV wants to invest into production technologies and innovations in Hanácká Kyselka, in order to secure its growth. According to Mr. Novák, Hanácká Kyselka has export potential, primarily to Slovakia.


most viewed

Subscribe Now