The Prague Daily Monitor is the Czech Republic’s original and longest-standing daily online newspaper.
The Monitor delivers the most important and interesting Czech news stories, in English, via a daily email briefing.
Respected, trusted, relied on by professionals.
Top executives, diplomats, expatriates, and professionals around the world depend on the Monitor to stay abreast of Czech news. Statistics from a recent survey show they are well-off, educated, mature, and read the Monitor often.
Reach readers with quality, trackable ads by both web and email.
The Monitor is the only independently-audited English-language publication in the Czech Republic. Ad placements appear in both our daily email sent to 6,000 readers and on praguemonitor.com. The Breakfast Brief also contains the Senior Banner advert.
Display ads deliver your message by both web and email
- Big Box: biggest and most prominent
- Senior Banner: present in every format (email, web, BreakfastBrief PDF)
- Title twins: top the email and homepage, alone except for the Monitor logo
- Leaderboard: above all web pages (except homepage, not present in email)
- Full banner: closes most web pages
Branding ads make your brand known
- Search sponsor: a single slot on nearly every web page
- Article tools: present on Monitor article web pages
- Rail banner: present in the right column on web pages
- Simple but effective over time
An excellent value for your advertising spend
We understand these are difficult times but that only intensifies your need to reach potential customers. As a niche but nimble publication, we are able to offer flexible advertising solutions to meet the needs of any marketing budget. Please contact us with an idea of your goals and available resources, and we can craft a campaign in the Monitor to meet your aims.
For more information, please contact: [email protected]